Soccer World Cup Mania on Tomb Raider Slot
Sign up at one of the newest Palace Group Casinos: Cabaret Club Casino and start of with $150 free! See all participating casinos below.
Details of the World Cup Slots Freeroll:
From: 08:00 GMT on Friday 11th June, 2010
Until: 20:00 GMT on Sunday 11th July, 2010
Entry: Free, no deposit necessary
Starting Coins: 2,000
Playtime: 2 minutes
Continue Play: 3 at €10 each with 3 minutes playtime and 3,000 coins
Re-buy: 777 at €10 each with 3 minutes playtime and 3,000 coins
First Prize: €7,500
All Participating casinos:
Mummys Gold Casino Slots Freerolls - you can read more about the tournament here. New players get $500 Free
Ruby Fortune Casino Slots Freerolls - also direct link to the tournament. New players receive $750 no deposit required
Spins Palace Casino Slots Freerolls - the direct link to the casino tournaments. $1000 Free for new players
Cabaret Club Casino - start of with $150 free
Terms of the World Cup Slots Freerolls:
This offer is only valid from 08:00 GMT. on Friday 11th June, 2010 until 20:00 GMT. on Sunday 11th July, 2010 (03:00 EST. on Friday 11th June, 2010 until 15:00 EST. on Sunday 11th July, 2010).
1. Players finishing in positions 1 - 10 during the Soccer World Cup Mania Tournament will be awarded a special Additional Bonus. This Additional Bonus will be calculated based on every goal that your country scored throughout the Fifa World Cup 2010. Should your country not be part of the World Cup your Additional Bonus will be calculated based on reigning champions Italy's total goals scored during the World Cup.
2. Cash Credits will be credited immediately after the tournament and Bonus Credits will be manually credited within 72 hours after completion of the tournament.
3. The Weekly Freeroll Tournaments are open to all real players at the Casino.
4. Tournaments can only be played in the downloadable version of the Casino software. Players need to have a “Real Money” account in order to take part in any tournament. Players will be required to create a tournament alias (MPV alias) before they can partake in any tournament.
5. When a player’s coins are used or “play time” has been completed, the player’s score will be added to the leaderboard. Only the highest score will be recorded to the leaderboard and qualify for a prize, previous lower scores will not qualify for additional prizes.
6. All Casino promotions are subject to ongoing review. The Casino reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without giving notice.
7. The Casino reserves the right to change, discontinue or cancel these tournaments at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users, using reasonable efforts to provide such notification in advance.
8. Whilst every effort is made to ensure there are no malfunctions with the software we cannot guarantee that the system will never be faulty. In the event of a system malfunction every effort will be made to restore services to full functionality as quickly as possible to enable the tournament to continue until its completion.
9. By playing in our weekly Freeroll Tournaments, you are agreeing to the above Terms & Conditions and accept that the Casino Manager's decision is final.